• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith admits he was a "Dick" to Cam

JABANOG

18 minutes ago, Smithers said:

I’m over Steve Smith at this point.  He doesn’t deserve the HOF.  He doesn’t deserve the ring of honor.  He doesn't deserve anything.  In today’s NFL he’d be suspended more than he would play.  Fug you Smith.   

You're full of sh!t. And you can decide how because your own tag line says "Winning isn't everything,  but wanting to win is." And all Steve Smith wanted to do was win.

And if you don't think Smith "deserves" the HOF, you might want to start removing half the guys who are already there if Steve Smith is where you want to set the bar. Oh, by the way, OJ is still in the HOF.

9 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

We literally were screaming it at everyone for years. Steve was a huge asshole in the locker room. And to make matters worse, his locker was in the middle on the way to the showers so everyone had to hear it. lol. 

He demanded excellence from everyone. He expected everyone to work as hard as him.

The great ones do.

Jordan was the same way in basketball. 

4 minutes ago, Panthers will Rhule said:

Bet you asked the man for an autograph huh? What grown man would ask another grown man for a signature or picture

Nope he was at a booth with some cheerleaders.  He was smug and was too good to be there, even for the little kids.  I love the dude on the field but he is a seriously edgy dude as a person.

BTW...I have never asked for someones autograph.  My little brother did it habitually.  He has some amazing memorabilia right now.

In fact...Julius Peppers sent my brother some signed stuff last week.  My brother wife died of stage 4 cancer.  That Julius did that is one of the most amazing things.  My bro is an artist for the ACC so he got to know a lot of UNC people.  Amazing but recently tragic.

1 hour ago, Smithers said:

I’m over Steve Smith at this point.  He doesn’t deserve the HOF.  He doesn’t deserve the ring of honor.  He doesn't deserve anything.  In today’s NFL he’d be suspended more than he would play.  Fug you Smith.   

You're an idiot.

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

You're full of sh!t. And you can decide how because your own tag line says "Winning isn't everything,  but wanting to win is." And all Steve Smith wanted to do was win.

And if you don't think Smith "deserves" the HOF, you might want to start removing half the guys who are already there if Steve Smith is where you want to set the bar. Oh, by the way, OJ is still in the HOF.

There’s a reason why guys like TO got passed over several times.  And OJ got inducted well before the murders.  Smitty was a bad teammate, and as more time passes it becomes more evident.  I loved the dude.  He gave his all on the field and competed on every single play.  But he was also a bad teammate - and this is further proof of that.  He couldn’t stand the fact that Cam was a bigger star.  And that cost us years of that QB/WR duo.  

7 hours ago, Panthers will Rhule said:

I love to pay you whatever you want to say that to Steve in person 

Please - Steve swung on Anthony Bright and Ken Lucas.  Both of which are like 165 pounds.  There is a reason he never swung on Cam or Peppers.

Archived