• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy didn't get the memo

AU-panther

1 minute ago, Panthers will Rhule said:

Trask is better than Sam Howell. If Rhule and Brady feels like they need to take a QB to succeed Bridgwater rather Bridgwater plays well or not this season, they need to take one in this draft. We won’t get Trevor or Fields. So go get Trask, Lance or Newman in the mid-late 1st or 2nd. I hate the 2022 QB class. Terrible

I am a lifelong Gator fan so I’ve been hesitant on  Trask. Similar to how I feel about Teddy right now. They are looking good but I’ll be a full on believer if the performance of Trask continues for a few more weeks. We have some big games coming up shortly but right now it looks like he’s taking a leap. 

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

I take constant breaks from the forum, especially during the off season. I hear a lot about this Chuck and feel pretty blessed to have missed whatever was going on with his original account. 

Take dramatic add 123 to the 10th power, throw in a mangina on a dirty beach and you might come close to chuck... and he was an even bigger tattle tale than Uncfan888 I'm sure chuck is still around.

Archived