• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Saints......

Catdaddy

Great or not great we are 8 and 0 and on our way to the playoffs. I hate it when fans can't give the other team their due respect. You all did exactly what you said you had to do all week long. Force Drew into mistakes, you got a fumble and a Int. Run the ball. I think we can say you did that and keep Drew off the field and you had the edge in T.O.P. All that and you still lost. Just give the other team a lil credit for a change.

I shall greatly enjoy the VIkings dismantling the Saints in the 2nd round of the playoffs; what I saw was a team that came back because of the Panthers, not because they are all that. Nice ease schedule gives them the NFC South. The Vikings will most certainly win the Central. Cowboys/Eagles the East. West CArds. Plus one other playoff team not named Carolina.

I hope the Saints do go 16-0 and I hope the Vikings beat the living poo out of them with Farve and Petersen.

Why do I have to wait until the playoffs, with the Saints last place schedule, they won't get to play them until then.

Archived