• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Chinn is named defensive rookie of the month

Jeremy Igo

On 11/27/2020 at 6:23 PM, TikTOK said:

Some of you guys doesn’t pay much attention to any other teams or players. Just typing immature statements hoping that it’ll stick somewhere. Simmons has been balling out recently. He has so much more upside than Chinn. Both guys are going to be good but Simmons has elite talent. Panthers fans need to quit shatting on Simmons foreal just because we have Chinn. 

still feeling this one?

3 hours ago, TikTOK said:

Hell yes I do. I never called Chinn out. I love the kid. I called the dummies like you out who for whatever reason has a grudge on Simmons. Chinn had one heck of a game today. So did Simmons. He now has back to back game with a sack. Both kids are going to be pretty damn good in this league. Quit hating on Simmons for no reason. 

not hating on simmons, hating on your super hot take that simmons has more upside than chinn. if you want to die on that cross do it on your own. just checking the status. 

1 hour ago, Vagrant said:

not hating on simmons, hating on your super hot take that simmons has more upside than chinn. if you want to die on that cross do it on your own. just checking the status. 

Jeremy Chinn has been a much better player so far it's not even close.... Chinn is also a better athlete... I wouldn't take too much stock in a guy's opinion who willingly named himself tiktok.

Archived