• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian Miller?

WOW!!

On 11/3/2020 at 9:46 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

He'll definitely have his shot in camp. My concern with guys who aren't entrenched starters who opted out is that they're going to get labeled as guys who don't love football and it'll hurt them in the future. Ultimately I think if they're clearly deserving of a roster spot they'll get the spot, but if it's close it could factor into the ultimate roster decision.

I may be wrong but I think Christian was a high risk opt out. Depending on what it is that makes him high risk, I think those players will be less likely to get questions about their commitment to the game than those who opted out and aren't high risk. Either way, there will definitely be some level of concern there with all of the players, though of course the coaches actually know the players so I think they should be able to get a good gauge on it.

On 11/5/2020 at 7:58 PM, Basbear said:

Hes was a "high risk" convid guy. fyi

Honestly he is needed for 2021 and is the perfect backup to Burns.

Im a big fan, just dont see how this will work with Rhule. I think it will end like it did with Eli Apple. Rhule will run out of patience waiting for Miller to constantly get healthy.  

Did not realize the “high risk” part.  Good for him sitting out. Rhule will give him a fair shot but definitely doesn’t or shouldn’t be guaranteed anything.  I like him and hope he develops into a solid player. 

Archived