• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most forced Incompletions by CB this season

Ricky Spanish

12 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Gano is first in the league in FG%, guess we should of kept him too

Just an FYI, the biggest reason we wanted Butker was that Butker would have saved us $14M over his rookie contract. Gano was awful in 2016 and instead of going with the much cheaper option that was just as good, we extended a kicker who still missed key chip shots in the playoffs and got hurt. Gano wasn’t worth what we paid him, $10M for 12 games with 5 misses. Giants are a good place for him with no pressure.

5 hours ago, stbugs said:

There’s little extra cap space. We paid Shaq top LB money instead.

Also, kind of funny when you say he plays for a team not winning games when we have the exact same record and we gave no chance to make the playoffs and they are right behind the Eagles. Pot and kettle and all.

We would be better off for the future with Bradberry instead of Shaq or if Hurney wasn’t a moron, Bradberry and Shaq instead of Shaq and Short.

Okay cool, we are not winning games either...You feel better? The point is we were never gonna compete this year and having a lockdown corner does nothing for a team that sucks everywhere else on defense. He would have those great numbers right now with us still being bad and one more hefty contract to pay. Shaq is Shaq at this point. I didnt want to pay him either, but he had a emotional season last year and i saw the writing on the wall they were gonna reward him. My opinion, they had more faith in Shaq living up to his contract opposed to Bradberry living up to his. At that time, i really cant disagree with that. 

Archived