• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2021 Free Agents - now that Giannis resigning

HoopKing20

2021 UFA:

Rudy Gobert

Mike Conley

Kyle Lowry

DeMar DeRozan

Andre Drummond

Victor Oladipo

LaMarcus Aldridge

Otto Porter Jr

2021 Player Options:

Kawhi Leonard

Chris Paul

Blake Griffin

Jrue Holiday

Spencer Dinwiddie

Josh Richardson

Any of these players better options/fit than Hayward?  Willing to come to Hornets?  I say no.  Hayward better than everyone on that list, other than Kawhi in my opinion.  Hornets did well to get Hayward this off season.

34 minutes ago, HoopKing20 said:

2021 UFA:

Rudy Gobert

Mike Conley

Kyle Lowry

DeMar DeRozan

Andre Drummond

Victor Oladipo

LaMarcus Aldridge

Otto Porter Jr

2021 Player Options:

Kawhi Leonard

Chris Paul

Blake Griffin

Jrue Holiday

Spencer Dinwiddie

Josh Richardson

Any of these players better options/fit than Hayward?  Willing to come to Hornets?  I say no.  Hayward better than everyone on that list, other than Kawhi in my opinion.  Hornets did well to get Hayward this off season.

Exactly.. my initial reaction to the signing was - "Wow, we overpayed" but after reflecting and looking at the facts and what you point out above - the choice is clear.. much rather have Hayward locked in today more than 'Hope' tomorrow..

2 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Exactly.. my initial reaction to the signing was - "Wow, we overpayed" but after reflecting and looking at the facts and what you point out above - the choice is clear.. much rather have Hayward locked in today more than 'Hope' tomorrow..

Hayward has the 34th highest salary this year.  I think he is a top 40 player in the league.  Also has the ability to be top 25 with a healthy year. So I am comfortable as well with that number in addition to the free agent outlook

Archived