• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9 years ago today

Beerfacedlegend

Was a perfect Christmas treat for all of us from cam Newton with the gifts of hope and success for the future that would eventually lead to us falling one short of a Super Bowl . As we sit here sad and miserable we can smile at the memories and say merry Christmas . Brings us back to times where we were massless and happy with our franchise qb . We had everything but we got nothing . And the only hope we get is we get a platinum deal this draft. 

9 years ago on Christmas Eve. Panthers with the BeatDown on the Sucs, 48-16

Cam: 12/17 passing, 171yds, 3TDs, 6car., 65yds, TD rush
DWill: 2TDs, 7car., 66yds
LaFell: 3rec., 103yds, TD... one play went for a 91 yd TD rec.
Defense: 3 sacks, 1int

B58F28C1-360B-4365-B751-9F4808978A9C.png

6 hours ago, Beerfacedlegend said:

Was a perfect Christmas treat for all of us from cam Newton with the gifts of hope and success for the future that would eventually lead to us falling one short of a Super Bowl . As we sit here sad and miserable we can smile at the memories and say merry Christmas . Brings us back to times where we were massless and happy with our franchise qb . We had everything but we got nothing . And the only hope we get is we get a platinum deal this draft. 

9 years ago on Christmas Eve. Panthers with the BeatDown on the Sucs, 48-16

Cam: 12/17 passing, 171yds, 3TDs, 6car., 65yds, TD rush
DWill: 2TDs, 7car., 66yds
LaFell: 3rec., 103yds, TD... one play went for a 91 yd TD rec.
Defense: 3 sacks, 1int

B58F28C1-360B-4365-B751-9F4808978A9C.png

I was at that game.  It was one of my most favorite games.  

16 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I was at that game.  It was one of my most favorite games.  

Me too my 2nd fav game I been too beat game I ever been too was cardinals vs panthers nfc championship game . I never been so drunk and into it in my life we had a parking lot party after the game too it was amazing 

Archived