• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated GM Update

Mr. Scot

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Gotta admit it gives me a chuckle to know that he actively stumped for the guy who ended up getting him pushed out the door.

Are we talking Teddy or Rhule? JK

Me too. It's a fitting end to his reign of sadness and underperformance. Yesman gets pushed out by saying yes to the guy he helped hire, that will look great on his resume lol

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

Me too. It's a fitting end to his reign of sadness and underperformance. Yesman gets pushed out by saying yes to the guy he helped hire, that will look great on his resume lol

He ain’t worried Ron is bringing him to Washington LMAO!

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Well, if we're gonna look at guys Marty brought aboard who helped get him fired, I think you'd probably have to add Greg Little to that list too.

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

I was reading somewhere they didn’t think we would hire GM till after SB I really hope it doesn’t take that long. I mean if you don’t have any idea who you want by now then these candidates must not be that good to choose from.

Don't know who said that but I have a hard time believing we wait that long.

We'd be taking a major risk at losing our favorite candidates to someone else if we did that.

3 minutes ago, Ship said:

So Beane worked under Hurney for how many years? And Hurney hired Rhule? And Hurney sucks? 

Technically Bean was working under DG when he got his GM gig. Tepper hired Rhule with Hurney backing it. And yes Hurney sucks, not completely but close enough to be irrelevant in difference.

Archived