• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade cmc

Beerfacedlegend

I only see him in a deal for Deshaun. Even though I don't know if the whole Deshaun scenario even really has legs. It seems more like wishful thinking to me. Like it or not Teddy does what we need him to do and he's under contract. We are rebuilding, with massive regime changes. The idea that we should be contenders or have a massive amount of wins is ridiculous. A huge percentage of fans need to stick to playing madden cause that's the only place where these kinds of things will fly. I genuinely believe Christian could have played this season, but was held out to protect him from mileage. Not sure you do that if your gonna trade him away.

8 hours ago, rmoneyg35 said:

I know people don’t want to here this but there is legit concern that CMC isn’t going to be the same player. Many good players end up never recovering after one injury.

That's kind of a hard sell to fans that spent years cheering for Thomas Davis.