• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tripp Tracy: Digging Inisms.

TheMaulClaw

Canes are lucky to have so a fun color analyst.  Genuinely good guy and an institution of hockey knowledge known around the league.  He is also a friend and delvers some of the best and curiously odd one liners during the broadcast. He has a great podcast called Digging in with Tripp that I encourage you guys to check out.

This post exist for us to post all the funny things he says that catch are ear during the games. Some include:

“The Hurricanes, whatever sea level Denver is, go on up about another 20,000 feet, and that’s where the Hurricanes are, in rarified air.”

"I'm just another bozo on the bus of life"

"I really like the power play tonight despite no shots"

"It's gone from an upper body to lower body situation, and nobody wants to go there."

Edited by TheMaulClaw
  • Pie 4

6 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

It shocks me that he’s able to interview so many people in the NHL world on his podcast. It’s not something I think most color analyst can do....

He is well connected for sure, really a genuinely first class human being and a real hockey guy.  So its shocking at first...but once you get q chance to talk to the guy you see why.

• Pie 2