• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Assistant GM?

Leotiger

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

What is your max offer to Houston for Watson?

I give nothing ... if he wants to come here. I would covertly ask him to publicly request a trade to Carolina. With his no trade clause and has leverage.. no reason to come to a team that gets gutted ... no cmac amd no 3 1st round picks would disheartening for Dwatson... take a stand and demand Carolina and the kingdom will be his .... the new amazing practice center.l(in rock hill) 2 states behind the team with richest owner in the land... 

teddy 

shaq

future 1st 

(2) 2nds 

and that’s still a lot in my eyes.. 

4 minutes ago, Leotiger said:

I give nothing ... if he wants to come here. I would covertly ask him to publicly request a trade to Carolina. With his no trade clause and has leverage.. no reason to come to a team that gets gutted ... no cmac amd no 3 1st round picks would disheartening for Dwatson... take a stand and demand Carolina and the kingdom will be his .... the new amazing practice center.l(in rock hill) 2 states behind the team with richest owner in the land... 

teddy 

shaq

future 1st 

(2) 2nds 

and that’s still a lot in my eyes.. 

Plus I would want Dwatson to sign an extension (yes I know he resigned last year) need for him to feel welcome the Tepper way 

14 hours ago, razorwolf said:

I'm just throwing something out to the question it's just my opinion which doesn't mean much. Max: 2021 first round and a middle round pick; 2022 first and mid round; 2023 mid round.

I would be totally okay with that !!!! If we can make it happen !!!!

3 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Sounds good.

And who does Rhule report to?

Rhule wound not report to anybody... he is going to get what he wants and if he doesn’t we’re already in trouble..

Matt is the leader. Scott and I will make sure it happens paperwork wise ! We will make suggestions and recommendations as Matt will have the final say and Scott will be the one physically/ officially pressing the button.. I’m just here to make sure there is clear direction and make sure Scott has his coffee 

• Beer 1

44 minutes ago, razorwolf said:

IMO:

2021: (1st) Round and (3rd) Round;

QB Teddy Bridewater

2022: (1st) Round and (4th) Round

2023: (4th) or (5th) Round

Of course I would do that ... I might even throw in Shaq to close it ...  but let’s get real Texans are about to play hard ball with Watson (probably smoke) but the longer they hold him the lower his value will be .. also he holds all the cards with his no trade clause ... he needs to pull a James harden  (get fat and throw ducks) ...