• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick Hits from Fitterer's Press Conference

hepcat

On 3/10/2021 at 4:14 PM, BrianS said:

Not sure if I agree with this.  Seems more like Hurney was kinda the last to go, and a lot of the FO turned over between the time Tepper took over and Hurney being let go.

I think he fired two people soon after he got hired, one just got a job with WFT. Mark Carrier was the other, Scot would know. 

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

I think he fired two people soon after he got hired, one just got a job with WFT. Mark Carrier was the other, Scot would know. 

We've dumped I think four people  from the operation since Fitterer took over.

But while some of them were on the football operations side, none of them have really been personnel people.

22 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

We've dumped I think four people  from the operation since Fitterer took over.

But while some of them were on the football operations side, none of them have really been personnel people.

I thought they fired mark Carrier and he was Herniay right hand man? Didnt know 4, recall 2. I think one just got picked up by Ron recently too and given a decent role too. Frittererer got me very nervous thus far.