• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The best way to give the Falcons the finger: Vick!

top dawg

Personally I think a good pick up would be Derek Anderson. I know he's looked aweful during the season, but I don't think it's been his fault. He is in an aweful situation in cleveland, and I think with our running game and some good recievers he would do great. If we go free agency I wouldn't exactly mind Derek Anderson.

I read a bunch of hate for Vick from a bunch of closed minded people. Even Kevin Greene saying that he'd look for another team if we signed Vick, but he's still a fan after we signed Delhomme to new contract. Everyone here ,mostly everyone, is looking for a way to help our team win games by introducing their opinion of various QB's. Personally, I think that Vick is a good QB that made bad choices, just like the majority of us has made bad choices as well. The man has paid for his crime, get over it! If you want another team go find one! Vick would be an upgrade over Delhomme and I hope that the Panthers organization at least entertains the thought.

I read a bunch of hate for Vick from a bunch of closed minded people. Even Kevin Greene saying that he'd look for another team if we signed Vick, but he's still a fan after we signed Delhomme to new contract. Everyone here ,mostly everyone, is looking for a way to help our team win games by introducing their opinion of various QB's. Personally, I think that Vick is a good QB that made bad choices, just like the majority of us has made bad choices as well. The man has paid for his crime, get over it! If you want another team go find one! Vick would be an upgrade over Delhomme and I hope that the Panthers organization at least entertains the thought.

Most of us are not hung up on the dog thing. We just think he sucks as a quarterback. He was a pretty good running back but as a quarterback, not so much. Vick never learned the WCO and struggled in any system he was in. Look at how much work he gets in Philly in a WCO. They found out what we know, he was no good before he went to jail. I doubt the 2 years away made him any better.

Vick is a good QB that made bad choices,

Like when to throw the ball, IF to throw the ball, how high to throw the ball, should I flip off the ATL fans or not, should I give that girl herpes or not, should I take a resin-filled pot container to the airport or not, should I electrocute this dog and then slam it's head into the ground by holding it's feet or not when it doesn't die? That's all the wrong choices I need for the big FAT NO. He was NOT a good QB. He was a good runner, that is all.

Personally, I think that Vick is a good QB

You lost me there. He was a below average QB who could run good, now he's a terrible QB who has lost a step.

Either way, I'd find a new team to root for if Carolina signed him.

Like others said here, he is a good atheltic but not a good QB. He even can't protect the ball like Jake does. Few times he stick his arm out holding the ball & that can 'cause a lot of fumbles. While Jake fumbles few times, but he doesn't stick his arm out holding it while he is running or whatever like Vick. Simply: Vick is not a QB.

Archived