• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sounds like Jets' 2nd pick is open for business...?

TheCasillas

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't doubt it a bit. If Jared Goff can go #1 overall, Mac Jones can absolutely go in the 1st. Just in terms of pure physical tools, I don't think there's much of a gap if any between them.

If he goes to a good team that runs a WCO or an E-P, I do think he's got a chance to succeed. He might never be great, but he could still be successful.

Going later in the round probably increases those odds because he'll be landing with a better team.

And heaven knows there's been Jones to the Patriots chatter.

55 minutes ago, Verge said:

Wilson is the much safer pick than Fields just given the streakiness of Fields. I would be ecstatic if we got either, but there is a pretty clear gap between the two IMO.

Is Fields streaky?  

or did Ohio St just get comically wiped out by COVID for a little over a month this past season.   

My personal belief is all those suddenly nitpicking Fields are just looking at that insane COVID window and topping it off with him hurt vs Bama.  

2019 he was considered by all 1b with Trevor.  Talk kicking off 2020 was maybe he was better.  Then COVID hit them and they didn’t have their players back really until Clemson.