• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So Kellen Mond anyone?

Ricky Spanish

Just now, top dawg said:

And you're wrong about me being wrong, per usual. 

You suspect my days arent great. You’re wrong about that lol. 

Over here cuddled up on the couch with the lady watching The Last Kingdom and getting ready to start cooking for dinner. My day is outstanding.

You swing and miss again! XD

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

You suspect my days arent great. You’re wrong about that lol. 

Over here cuddled up on the couch with the lady watching The Last Kingdom and getting ready to start cooking for dinner. My day is outstanding.

You swing and miss again! XD

Good! Atta boy, youngster! If only your football takes went just as well!

On 3/26/2021 at 2:00 PM, Ricky Spanish said:

Anyone?

I can see us taking LT at 8 and then moving back into the late first to take him. 

Better or worse than Jones? Do we want this? Am I trying to convince myself things will work out?

This Is Fine GIF

hold me.

Kind of the second best thing we can hope for at this point (first best being Watson didn't do poo and gets cleared and we snag him...not likely). 

I like mond more than mac. Think he's got more room for growth and I think jimbo held him back. On top of that, while I think Chris Simms is a bit nutty with his QB rankings this year, I wasn't sold in his rankings in previous years and he turned out right about a lot of people. I'm skeptical,  but based on his history he's more likely to be right than wrong...and yes, that means I might also be wrong about mac and Simms might be right. 

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Kind of the second best thing we can hope for at this point (first best being Watson didn't do poo and gets cleared and we snag him...not likely). 

I like mond more than mac. Think he's got more room for growth and I think jimbo held him back. On top of that, while I think Chris Simms is a bit nutty with his QB rankings this year, I wasn't sold in his rankings in previous years and he turned out right about a lot of people. I'm skeptical,  but based on his history he's more likely to be right than wrong...and yes, that means I might also be wrong about mac and Simms might be right. 

Simms said that Mond is a better pure passer than Lawrence!