• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Place your bets

MHS831

16 hours ago, Basbear said:

Forum discussion...welll for adults...... reaches a point where both sides strongly belief what they belief. So you could start the name calling, bring up something thats not related to the topic, or put your money where your statement are. Money is out cause some people will not pay up, thus being a welsher. Ive had a few not pay up, so you have to find another method. 

I got two bets going with two different posters. Lance within 10 spots of fields and 5 or less DTs drafted before the start of round 4. In both cases months ago I felt strong about these, couple huddler thought different. Draft week is almost here and Im ready. 

What happens if you lose both? Do you have to ping-pong between 2 avatars? How does that work?

8 hours ago, mccjeff said:

What happens if you lose both? Do you have to ping-pong between 2 avatars? How does that work?

I put in a fail safe in the agreed terms= 6 is a push. 7 and above 45fan wins, 5 and below me. 

There will be a winner......unless a team drafts half a person.....

4 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I put in a fail safe in the agreed terms= 6 is a push. 7 and above 45fan wins, 5 and below me. 

There will be a winner......unless a team drafts half a person.....

You misunderstand. What if Fields goes 4 and Lance goes 20 so Varking wins and 8 DTs are taken in the first 3 rounds so 45 wins. Then what?

7 minutes ago, mccjeff said:

You misunderstand. What if Fields goes 4 and Lance goes 20 so Varking wins and 8 DTs are taken in the first 3 rounds so 45 wins. Then what?

Aye I got you, the Lance bet with Varking is for signature rights. 45 bet with DTs is for avatar rights. I mean ,what....., I lose two bets and have have to change BOTH my avatar and signature?!?!?!

12 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Aye I got you, the Lance bet with Varking is for signature rights. 45 bet with DTs is for avatar rights. I mean ,what....., I lose two bets and have have to change BOTH my avatar and signature?!?!?!

Ahhhh.... Got it. I thought they were both avatar bets. I was just curious how that was going to play out. And I doubt you lose the Varking bet.

• Beer 1