• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots "talked" to Falcons about trading for #4 pick (Fields)

TheWiz

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Didn't the niners make the trade directly after the Lance pro day? 

Nah pretty sure they made it DURING the Wilson pro day. 

As soon as Wilson’s medicals checked out with the Jets, I’m guessing the Niners felt comfortable making the move up to 3. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I don’t think losing Teddy makes us look all that much weaker at QB. We may well take a QB or LT but my gut tells me Horn is our guy right now 

If we're at 8, I doubt it. I like Horn, but the QB run is going to push top talent down to 8. I think they're high on Horn, but they're higher on other guys. The only reason I see us picking Horn is because we trade back. Thankfully, we dont have to wait long to see.

• Beer 1

I'm sure every team has talked to every other team about potential moves at this point.  And although NE may really want a QB, moving up just doesn't fit their M.O.  

That being said, if they do, and our options end up being limited to only picking corners at 8 (which still isn't bad), just think back to that win against Washington again.