• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Falcons Gameday Thread

Zod

You were doom and gloom 10 minutes ago dude' date=' had nothing but pessimism all game long. Are you sure you should be celebrating right now. I mean if we don't lose every remaining game Fox wont get fired, Hurney will be here and Jake will be the starter OH NOES!![/quote']

I don't really see how that separates me from anyone else on the board. I've actually never even written "Hurney" on this board until this very sentence so maybe at least in that regard you've got me mistaken with someone else. I also didn't get onto my computer 'til later on in the game so obviously there was no pessimism all game long.

You were doom and gloom 10 minutes ago dude' date=' had nothing but pessimism all game long. Are you sure you should be celebrating right now. I mean if we don't lose every remaining game Fox wont get fired, Hurney will be here and Jake will be the starter OH NOES!![/quote']

I was fairly doom and gloom too, but part of that is that I am just a pessimist =D I love my Panthers and want 'em to win, and I try not to blame losses on specific players or coaches (unlike some), and I don't want to see Hurney or Fox fired (unless the Panthers completely fall apart in the last few games... but not right now)... Jake is another story, but if he keeps playing like he did in the first half of today, he'll have me back on his side in no time! It wasn't until this season I really started to doubt him anyway... (Though the Raiders game last season boggled my mind and scared the crap out of me :P)

I was fairly doom and gloom too, but part of that is that I am just a pessimist =D I love my Panthers and want 'em to win, and I try not to blame losses on specific players or coaches (unlike some), and I don't want to see Hurney or Fox fired (unless the Panthers completely fall apart in the last few games... but not right now)... Jake is another story, but if he keeps playing like he did in the first half of today, he'll have me back on his side in no time! It wasn't until this season I really started to doubt him anyway... (Though the Raiders game last season boggled my mind and scared the crap out of me :P)

Agreed, it's the people that cheer for the team to fail so there are changes made that piss me off. Like I said a few weeks ago at the end of the season it wont take a rocket scientist to see why we lost the games we did. Loving the Cats W today wish I wasn't sick as poo all day or I could have been there in person like I normally am!

We hold this win close to our hearts and pray for our team on their next adventure Thursday night.

I am so proud of every single player we had today, they all soared with the eagles. For what ever reason our season did not start off like we had wished (or the team had wished) we are in the game now. Let's all get on the same page for our team, they really are one awesome bunch of guys. We played on all four cylinders today and it was pretty site. We all knew this is what they are capable of doing, we just couldn't figure out why it wasn't happening.

The past is the past and I know we got a future. Gooooooo Panthers, lets whip some butts.

Archived