• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Friday Draft Discussion - Rounds 2-3

Zod

After innumerable trade downs and seeing a lot of familiar names fly off the list to other teams, we grabbed three guys to be on the team. 

Who was passed over no longer really matters.

Whether they were the best players that could have been picked doesn't matter anymore.

They are all Panthers from here on, and I'm going to cheer for them. Here's hoping that they all become stars in their own rights.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• We just need to invent a new formation where Bryce stands 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage and JJ Jansen plays center.
    • I mean it was when Donnelly was out there for two years. The rumor of Knicks getting a frozen envelope for patick ewing, among other stuff. Then there was giving the first pick which was the local choosen one lebron James to cleveland. The league/David stern found a buyer for the new orleans included gifting of the first pick, which was Antony Davis. As a hornet fan I remember he was 10000000000000000x the clear best player and the hornets drafted a role player without a jumper at #2 overall. Imagine Davis on the hornets, he would have changed the loser history for sure.   Many lotto felt fixed, or WERE fixed.  The thing is these smooth brain fans are like wrestling fans, they don't care just have drama/action/entrained/etc,   My issue is why would the other owners allow this? Sure money and all, but after billions millions don't matter as much....they want trophies, wins, and bragging rights among other owners. If I was a owner and we had one of those "secret" meeting and they go- "Bas we are giving the clear #1 pick Davis to new orleans and you get the #2 so be happy'. I'd put the team up for sale the nano second after that BS.  I felt the same, but I left the NBA mainly cause the games were boring and lazy until 2 minutes left in each quarter. All-star games became regular season games. Yes teams/coaches like spurs with pop, Larry brown, and pat Reilly played hard. Then add in Michael Jordan being the worst owner in history, it was easy to leave.       
    • IMO his issues are fundamental and not personnel wise.  He is not going to overcome that in one off season