• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is going to be a big year for Joe Brady

Agent Blue

Last year the Brady aura took a hit. He failed to turn Teddy into a good QB.

He needs to fix Darnald or it's going to be 0-2 for Brady.

Only one more shot after that before he get's replaced.

If he manages to turn Darnald into a stud, he will get some HC calls.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Agent Blue said:

what confuses you?

I’m not firing Brady becauee teddy bridgewater and Sam darnold don’t work out. His scheme is great it’s just a talent issue at QB. This same scheme produced 4 1k yards from scrimmage weapons with teddy bridgewater 

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I’m not firing Brady becauee teddy bridgewater and Sam darnold don’t work out. His scheme is great it’s just a talent issue at QB. This same scheme produced 4 1k yards from scrimmage weapons with teddy bridgewater 

you misread my post.

i said if sam doesn't work out brady gets 1 more shot with a 1st round rookie we would take after next season.

if he fails to turn that rookie into something good, he is likely going to be let go.

that would be 0-3 for Brady.

Brady came in with the rep of a offensive guru who could take average guys (Burrow) and make them good.

Just now, Agent Blue said:

you misread my post.

i said if sam doesn't work out brady gets 1 more shot with a 1st round rookie we would take after next season.

if he fails to turn that rookie into something good, he is likely going to be let go.

that would be 0-3 for Brady.

Brady came in with the rep of a offensive guru who could take average guys (Burrow) and make them good.

I understood your post fine it’s just ridiculous. 

im not taking a strike one and two against Brady approach with teddy bridgewater and Sam darnold. 

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

I understood your post fine it’s just ridiculous. 

im not taking a strike one and two against Brady approach with teddy bridgewater and Sam darnold. 

Not ridiculous at all. Brady was said to be a qb / offense guru. Someone who can turn average joes into all world hiesman winners. Someone who does more with less.

So far, he has not lived up to that billing in Car.