• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

17 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Yeah I'm just rooting for those teams to bludgeon each other for 7 games with Fla coming out on top.  I think Tampa is better.

Ya, especially with Kucherov back. Without him I think Tampa loses that game 4-1. 

12 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Ya, especially with Kucherov back. Without him I think Tampa loses that game 4-1. 

As log as Slavin is back for that Series I still like our chances, let's not forget FLs PK is terrible, Our PP did the same thing to them repeatedly.

• Pie 1
20 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Lighting ripping FL.

Ya I was hoping FL would get their poo together tonight. Sadly seems like they are going to be a quick out for TB. 

21 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Lighting ripping FL.

I’m also still peeved for them for the fact Bennett took a game but McDonagh didn’t. The latters boarding was way worse. 

13 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I’m also still peeved for them for the fact Bennett took a game but McDonagh didn’t. The latters boarding was way worse. 

Agreed on that, I don't particularly care who wins this series but I'm hoping that FL puts up more of a fight.

14 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Agreed on that, I don't particularly care who wins this series but I'm hoping that FL puts up more of a fight.

I’d prefer Florida. If TB knows they are going to lose they are going to try and injure our guys. Florida might try but I doubt they’d succeed. 

Just now, Harbingers said:

I’d prefer Florida. If TB knows they are going to lose they are going to try and injure our guys. Florida might try but I doubt they’d succeed. 

I'm probably leaning slightly FL for that reason but I wouldn't mind knocking off the champs either, They had Stamkos for all of their games vs us..   So they add Kucherov back, but we've also add TT since.... 

• Pie 1