• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Tommy Stevens will be the #3 QB

MHS831

13 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Just try to throw some topics out there to get us through May and June.  Proved to be too much for Trainwreck to handle, bless his heart.

It's just nice that your topics are genuinely about football and the team. Not obvious controversial topics to stoke obvious responses, bitch about the past, or poo talk players and coaches.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

This guys name gets thrown around more than people who actually see the field. 

IDGAF who the #3 QB is. If everything goes according to plan we should never hear his name called. We already have more athletic guys playing those other positions. 

So you are saying that if you were a Saints fan, you would not care who Taysom Hill is?  Am I understanding you correctly?  And name a 6-5, 235 lb 4.49 guy we have that can throw passes 65 yards.  If we have those guys on the roster, I will apologize.

7 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

This guys name gets thrown around more than people who actually see the field. 

IDGAF who the #3 QB is. If everything goes according to plan we should never hear his name called. We already have more athletic guys playing those other positions. 

If you don't want to discuss the team then don't respond. It's pretty simple.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

So you are saying that if you were a Saints fan, you would not care who Taysom Hill is?  Am I understanding you correctly?  And name a 6-5, 235 lb 4.49 guy we have that can throw passes 65 yards.  If we have those guys on the roster, I will apologize.

Taysom Hill is a nobody. Peyton has guys that can do what he does better, just not guys that can do all the things he does. I think he may be Sean's love child.

I don't envision Tommy Stevens having any kind of impact on our team now or in the future. If I am wrong I will gladly eat these words.

I did not realize we needed our h-back, flanker, TE, etc. to throw 65 yards. I thought they were responsible for blocking or catching.

Edited by PootieNunu

Just now, Moo Daeng said:

If you don't want to discuss the team then don't respond. It's pretty simple.

So not caring about our #3 qb is not wanting to discuss the team? 

Will Grier was our #3 qb the past few seasons. What impact, if any, did he have on our on the field play?

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

Taysom Hill is a nobody. Peyton has guys that can do what he does better, just not guys that can do all the things he does. I think he may be Sean's love child.

I don't envision Tommy Stevens having any kind of impact on our team now or in the future. If I am wrong I will gladly eat these words.

Yeah, I mean I don't think anyone here actually expects him to be much more than roster fodder. He'll be a Huddle JAG infatuation for a couple of seasons and then will be out of the league.

Still, probably more useful that Will Grier given that he can play special teams.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

It's just nice that your topics are genuinely about football and the team. Not obvious controversial topics to stoke obvious responses, bitch about the past, or poo talk players and coaches.

Thanks bro.  I like to hear opposite opinions because we all get trapped by our own perspectives--love the arguments--they really make you smarter if your mind is open.  And we all know who the turds are and we try not to step in one.

I sometimes throw stuff out that I sorta doubt myself just to get a reaction--to convince me.  The bottom of the roster is important, and some of these folks do not get that the players we keep there are indicators of what we are going to do.  So I love the bubble drama this time of year.  Some people argue well, and I still do not agree with them, but I admire their justification of their perspective.  We all cherry pick data to support our positions--the people I despise are those who simply make a statement like "he's trash" without any reasons provided.  I do not give a poo about someone's opinion, unless they can support it.  If they cant, I assume they are limited or their middle school teacher told them computer time is over.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, I mean I don't think anyone here actually expects him to be much more than roster fodder. He'll be a Huddle JAG infatuation for a couple of seasons and then will be out of the league.

Still, probably more useful that Will Grier given that he can play special teams.

But but but, Tommy Stevens , the saints wanted him so bad so we have to make use of him right?

If we never found out the saints wanted this guy how much talk would we hear about him? 

Now we are breaking our necks to keep a spot for him? 

Edited by PootieNunu

5 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

So not caring about our #3 qb is not wanting to discuss the team? 

Will Grier was our #3 qb the past few seasons. What impact, if any, did he have on our on the field play?

If you don't want to talk about the #3 QB, WHY DID YOU CLICK ON THE THREAD THAT CLEARLY DESCRIBES THE TOPIC AS THE #3 QB?