• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Draft Thread/Center,Center,Center

rippadonn

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

I'll just list my credentials, on this here site I was one of the few on the Justin Herbert Official Bandwagon. Now what? OROY. 

Guys were ragging on me because I was on the Kyle Trask Official Bandwagon. Guys here said he was noodles armed garbage. I continued so say he threw for more yards and touchdowns than your guy. Now what? Picked high second round by Tampa backing up Tom friggin Brady.

I'm on the OFFICIAL KOFI COCKBURN BANDWAGON now. IF Mitch picks him up we're good. He'll be fun to watch with Melo and we'll have 7'0 285lbs (NBA body) at center who's game and stature is in the mold of the great Shaq. Very much like him, monster dunks and all.

HE is the second best Center prospect in this draft and we can pick him if we want/need him. I'll scream BPA all day in the football sense of the term but NBA? Nah, if a good/great dumptruck is what you need to make more money don't buy a Camaro.

Kyle Trask is still garbage.

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, rippadonn said:

I'll just list my credentials, on this here site I was one of the few on the Justin Herbert Official Bandwagon. Now what? OROY. 

Guys were ragging on me because I was on the Kyle Trask Official Bandwagon. Guys here said he was noodles armed garbage. I continued so say he threw for more yards and touchdowns than your guy. Now what? Picked high second round by Tampa backing up Tom friggin Brady.

I'm on the OFFICIAL KOFI COCKBURN BANDWAGON now. IF Mitch picks him up we're good. He'll be fun to watch with Melo and we'll have 7'0 285lbs (NBA body) at center who's game and stature is in the mold of the great Shaq. Very much like him, monster dunks and all.

HE is the second best Center prospect in this draft and we can pick him if we want/need him. I'll scream BPA all day in the football sense of the term but NBA? Nah, if a good/great dumptruck is what you need to make more money don't buy a Camaro.

Seriously what are you smoking??

What film are you watching?? Kofi might not be drafted if he doesn't make the right choice and go back to school... 

Edited by WOW!!

Kofi Cockburn to withdraw from NBA draft and explore college options.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/therookiewire.usatoday.com/2021/07/06/kofi-cockburn-withdraw-nba-draft-transfer-portal/amp/

Oh

@rippadonn ... 

What did I say... And your boy Graza tested as maybe the most Unathletic player ever...lol

Rule 1 ....don't fall in love with highlight video's...

• Flames 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 8:03 PM, WOW!! said:

Kofi Cockburn to withdraw from NBA draft and explore college options.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/therookiewire.usatoday.com/2021/07/06/kofi-cockburn-withdraw-nba-draft-transfer-portal/amp/

Oh

@rippadonn ... 

What did I say... And your boy Graza tested as maybe the most Unathletic player ever...lol

Rule 1 ....don't fall in love with highlight video's...

Yeah, Kofi may go to Kentucky. Great for him. He will be a top 5-10 pick come next year IF he does that. Also heard he may stay in Illinois.

He was my sleeper pick as the best center in the draft. He's out now but I stand by that.

Put Garza at the 5 for the Hornets we'll open up a number of half court sets we don't run now because we don't have a proper 5. When the game slows down like in the playoffs you need a need a big in the post. He's heavier and more skilled than Zeller. He can bang inside and shoot from three comfortably.

I'm not aware of the grading you speak of but he put up numbers in the big ten. I think he's NOW the best and most proven "center" in THIS draft.

Luka has that competitive fire you want in your professional athlete. He can score and rebound at will. He can do both or either as a rookie. His range is from the three point to getting a pass into the post for a muscle up dunk in your face.

OFFICIAL LUKA GARZA BANDWAGON MEMBER

Yeah, Kofi may go to Kentucky. Great for him. He will be a top 5-10 pick come next year IF he does that. Also heard he may stay in Illinois.

He was my sleeper pick as the best center in the draft. He's out now but I stand by that.

Put Garza at the 5 for the Hornets we'll open up a number of half court sets we don't run now because we don't have a proper 5. When the game slows down like in the playoffs you need a need a big in the post. He's heavier and more skilled than Zeller. He can bang inside and shoot from three comfortably.

I'm not aware of the grading you speak of but he put up numbers in the big ten. I think he's NOW the best and most proven "center" in THIS draft.

You are honestly only looking at body type, and highlight video's I'm convinced... Because you're clearly aren't looking at skillset, athleticism or basketball IQ.. Your sleepers are guys I don't see as NBA starters or even playing in the NBA.. 

I'm sorry I just don't see it...

Luka has that competitive fire you want in your professional athlete. He can score and rebound at will. He can do both or either as a rookie. His range is from the three point to getting a pass into the post for a muscle up dunk in your face.

OFFICIAL LUKA GARZA BANDWAGON MEMBER

Dude is a few years overseas or G league before seeing any NBA minutes if he ever makes it..  Hes Unathletic doesn't play defense and is a dinosaur in today's nba... I don't have a clue why you are high on him..

Edited by WOW!!

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

You are honestly only looking at body type, and highlight video's I'm convinced... Because you're clearly aren't looking at skillset, athleticism or basketball IQ.. Your sleepers are guys I don't see as NBA starters or even playing in the NBA.. 

I'm sorry I just don't see it...

You can't see basketball because Luka is that guy. He's got actual stats and actual domination of foes instead of projected domination. He can play day one as just a rebounder ,shot blocker(140+career). Or three pointers playing like a PF. Very unique player. Very skilled AND big.

Look at his production.

The guys covering the actual game think very highly of Garza, just listen.

Sometimes I think you're watching videos on mute.

You can't see basketball because Luka is that guy. He's got actual stats and actual domination of foes instead of projected domination. He can play day one as just a rebounder ,shot blocker(140+career). Or three pointers playing like a PF. Very unique player. Very skilled AND big.

Look at his production.

The guys covering the actual game think very highly of Garza, just listen.

Sometimes I think you're watching videos on mute.

Christian Latner and, Tyler Hansbrough maybe some of the  best college basketball players alltime.. Neither barley a bench player in the nba.. Different games highest level competition some time college numbers don't mean squat...

Jimmer Fredette, Adam Morrison, I can keep going with many more who got praised by commentators on videos and didn't do squat...

Are you willing to back your opinion about Graza being a day 1 starter any where??

I'll take all the action on that bet..

I was already exactly right about 1 of your draft crushes this won't be any different...

Edited by WOW!!

12 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Christian Latner and, Tyler Hansbrough maybe some of the  best college basketball players alltime.. Neither barley a bench player in the nba.. Different games highest level competition some time college numbers don't mean squat...

Jimmer Fredette, Adam Morrison, I can keep going with many more who got praised by commentators on videos and didn't do squat...

Are you willing to back your opinion about Graza being a day 1 starter any where??

I'll take all the action on that bet..

I was already exactly right about 1 of your draft crushes this won't be any different...

Right about WHAT exactly? Kofi is the #1 transfer prospect. THAT means he's a beast AS I've said, that proves that I know talent.

Garza is a better, more skilled center than anyone on our roster. You want to debate that? Sadly, I don't think you'd win that one.

Garza is proven. He is a beast! You can't out up the as many points, rebounds and blocks and NOT be better than guys who are barely 200lbs with "potential".

A center would have a hard time guarding Garza out on the arc where he could just stand back there and splash all day. Plus Garza can play inside even better. 

Get on the Garza train.

On 7/1/2021 at 11:26 AM, AppHeel said:

Thoughts on Isaiah Jackson from Kentucky?

Doesn't have the offensive floor that Jones or Sengun have, but I think his ceiling is higher than most think.

Defensively, he's already way ahead of the other two. He led the SEC in block and rebound rate last year and as he gets stronger, the high floor for those skillsets should get even higher. Not only can he rim protect, he's really mobile and can switch on the perimeter.

Really good court runner and playmaker on break/in post. Plus, he's played with LaMelo before.

He's my favorite big prospect after Mobley - but totally understand why 11 is too high for him.

I personally really like Jacksons upside.  More of a PF at his weight (definitely needs to add some even at PF) but great defender and can run the court like a deer

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1