• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Samir Suleiman (Panthers Confidential)

DFive

2 hours ago, OldhamA said:

He told Suleiman 2 years at the start then flashed a 5 when discussing money later on the call, but he was blown off.

Went back and saw it. There's a break in the video shortly after he flashes two and five, so we don't know what happened inbetween that and the end of the call.

On 5/30/2021 at 10:18 PM, rayzor said:

We've got a whole new FO down there. Not that we were familiar with the old one, but it gives fans a connection to the new one. 

I like it. Sure it's controlled, but it's something. They are trying to connect rather than keeping us ignorant and in our place like JR did.

Exactly.  My sense of connection to the team was getting pretty thin given the turnover at all levels, players, coaches, FO.  Just felt like I didn't have any sense of who any of them were.  Corona made last season so much worse... no locker room interviews, everything remote...

To now get this kind of behind the scenes access definitely helps in rebuilding that sense of connection, even small things, "inside jokes" - like Matt's wife's text about Chuba - I'm slowly starting to feel more like "it's my team" again.  Last year for so many reasons I just disconnected.  Watched every week as best I could with my limited internet service, but just didn't really engage.  That's changing.  There's a lot to look forward to I think.

• Pie 1