• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Sunday Ticket’s last season (with DirectTV)

ESPN will have to greatly improve their streaming services. They're hands down the worst out there. I end up watching a lot of their stuff on pirated streams simply because the pirated streams are more reliable and higher quality that the actual ESPN streams. That's hilariously pathetic.

Streaming sucks. Just to watch soccer of all things I pay for ESPN+, Peacock+, CBSSports +. That is on top of Youtube TV.

So with all that at least I can watch the hornets? Of course not. OK I can get ATT+ and watch the hornets? Well not the basic package but the $85 package sure which give you no extra channels over what you have on youtube TV.

Add in a couple movie channels so I can watch Westworld or whatever and this is just a waste.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• Saints - 21 Panthers - 24 The Brees era is finally over. Imo he is a 20-pt advantage in the dome. I think they would have put up 41 on us in the same situation last year.    But Jameis gonna Jameis and I think we get a couple picks, short field, points off turnovers. Their defense is good but the TOs make the difference.    Darnold - Steady again - 24/34 295 yards, 2 TDs; No INTs  Jameis - Throwback Jameis - 39/55, 330 yards, 2 INTs, 2 TD, 5 sacks.    CMC - 140 total yards DJ/Robby - Combine for 200 yards in the air and 2 TDs.    Burns/Reddick - 3.5 sacks.    Horn - 1 INT - balls out to send a message to daddy’s former team.
    • When I see posts that we could have had this guy or why are we not picking up a better this guy at that position, I think... "We can't have everybody we want now". It takes time to build a complete team from scratch. For a new HC, OC and DC to get use to coaching in the NFL. It takes time to clear the dead cap space and bad contracts and build from the draft. It takes time for a young team to build an identity. Ours I believe will be a great defense and a quick hitting offense.  I believe they see 2021 as another step towards that. With Brady and the Bucs dominating and the Chiefs and few other teams at their peak, are we really going win a SB this year? IMO, this year is "hope we can at least win enough games" to come close to a wild card birth and maybe even sneak in. That would build team character and make the fan base start to really believe in the team. I think 2022 is a big step year with 2023 on being, we can compete for a SB run and hopefully win it.  It takes a philosophy and a culture, which Rhule brings. It takes solid depth to overcome injuries, not just having superstars. And it's impossible to have superstars at every position. Darnold may not be the franchise guy but he needs at least another year and a better O-line to really know. We tried to get other QBs and it didn't work. He was a high reward - low risk investment at the time and might turn out pretty good. I said might. Fans are impatient. I would rather build a perennial winner than have the 1 year good, then 2 years bad past (that's what it felt like). But I'm jealous watching the Chiefs and how loud their fans are, or other good teams. The Panthers need to build that consistency to win back the fans and the confidence that they can win most if not almost all games, especially at home. The Chiefs, Seattle, GB, Patriots, etc have home field advantage. We need that. After the music stopped on defense at 20 seconds, the stadium crowd was so low compared to the Georgia fans (2 weeks before) that were more than double the volume with 1/2 the stadium of fans. All this takes time.
    • In me jocks for the 3am kick off over here