• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pre-Camp final 53 prediction

MHS831

6 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I think Tremble could fill that FB roll when we use a FB.  Maybe keep Fisher for the LB group which I think is the weakest group on the defense.  

Possibly pick up a free agent at FS if we don't go an additional LB. 

I struggled with this issue.  I think his value is the TE/FB role--like ND used him...A roster spot is worth something. 

19 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I am honored.  Hoping this will not disappoint.

Not much to disagree with- I have the same OL, WR, TE, ST, and DL. The others fall to where I disagree with who the last player is- example at RB I have Cannon over BonBon. (nitpicking) No FB......plus honestly QB is a mess after gringer cringer. I just really soured on both Walker or Grier this off-season. I have seen enough and neither are the future or worth a panther spot. Backup needs to be address now(via trade or claim) and near the very top the coming off-season.

I have learned over and over, do NOT discount ST aces. I have Julian Stanford over my 2019 under-dawg favorite CMiller. I also have Myles Hartsfield making the team and feel thats your biggest mistake here. Hill is off the team to make move, Hart started some to end the season, reason for Corn benching. Hes a top athlete and can play about anywhere in the back 7. I maybe alone but my main worries are with LB, not Safety. Clay Johnson could make the team, need SOMEONE to step up and he knows the brain waves Rhule likes. It has to help some, that his dad works for panthers and a former strength coach(I think Green bay). 

I love the PS guesses, I feel this year it will be a strength. The big deal is injuries.....Panthers have sooooooo many players with past injury history. That will for sure completely ruin most roster predictions this year. I also think panthers will claim 2-3 players during cuts. My guess is they will come form these groups- LB, OL, QB(maybe TE/FS). Overall I am happy with the "rebuild" at this year 2 point, I look forward to becoming a "sunshine" gang member in 2022 when I post playoff after playoff thread/post. 

• Beer 1

22 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I wish I could see how we are going to use our LBs as well.  This could be an area that we need to address---which is why Carter is so valuable. 

I think linebacker will be fine if we add a safety... Im not worried about Perryman and Carter when it comes to rush defense, just coverage. If we add a above average FS we will have one of the best secondary's in the league and Perryman/Carter can focus on the run where they are fantastic. Also, Shaq is def an above average coverage LB.