Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Recommended Posts

Any offensive production Tommyknocker provides, in my own personal opinion, would be a bonus or bailout.

I don’t need him to be anything other than what he’s shown to be, a devastating blocker and all around enforcer.

Not since Smitty have we had a firebrand.  I want this dude to be mean as a rattle snake and twice as deadly.

Put that backer on his ass, Tommy.

  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

Any offensive production Tommyknocker provides, in my own personal opinion, would be a bonus or bailout.

I don’t need him to be anything other than what he’s shown to be, a devastating blocker and all around enforcer.

Not since Smitty have we had a firebrand.  I want this dude to be mean as a rattle snake and twice as deadly.

Put that backer on his ass, Tommy.

 

I hear what you're putting down. But man, if he can be a threat in teh passing game? Just think what that adds!!

 

And yeah to him spreading that attitude to his teammates. More dogs win more fights. 

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

 

I hear what you're putting down. But man, if he can be a threat in teh passing game? Just think what that adds!!

 

And yeah to him spreading that attitude to his teammates. More dogs win more fights. 

I agree, what a bonus it would be.  I’m still excited to see him block.

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

I agree, what a bonus it would be.  I’m still excited to see him block.

 

Lot's of things have me excited for the comint year. He is defiantly at the top of that list. It sounds as though he is working on his hands as well. If that comes to fruition. Watch out folks. lol

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...