• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have no fear

CPsinceDay1

Have to assume they were checking in on Malik.

I do find it fascinating that many on this board were infatuated with Zach Wilson who couldn’t get it done against Coastal while Malik who had very similar passing stats (minus the two interceptions) managed to upset the Chants and absolutely obliterated Coastal on the ground is getting the cold shoulder from those same people.

• Pie 2

On 8/7/2021 at 5:28 PM, MillionDollarCam said:

Have to assume they were checking in on Malik.

I do find it fascinating that many on this board were infatuated with Zach Wilson who couldn’t get it done against Coastal while Malik who had very similar passing stats (minus the two interceptions) managed to upset the Chants and absolutely obliterated Coastal on the ground is getting the cold shoulder from those same people.

They're now on Darnold's overhype tractor...by mid season those same guys going want Rattler/Howell.

Edited by CPsinceDay1

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to take Howell but theres no way we will be able to snag him with this defense. Putting some long term glasses on, I would love to take Malik, let him set a year and hope to have him break out in year 2. I say this regardless of Darnold does this year.

• Pie 1