• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Henning vs. Fox: NFC South matchup of the week

scpanther22

Think Henning will have something just for us

You might recall that Fox fired Henning as his offensive coordinator after the 2006 season. It was a classic case of Henning serving as the scapegoat for a disappointing season that was caused by lots of other factors. Fox caved to pressure on that one and fired a veteran coach who was good enough to get the Panthers to the Super Bowl in the 2003 season, was thoroughly respected in the locker room and even more respected around the league.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/5259/henning-vs-fox-nfc-south-matchup-of-the-week

coaches sat on a plane on the way back from a bad loss to the cardinals last yr.....they said "how can we get both our best players on the field" david lee remembered the offense he ran with felix jones and darren mcfadden as the offensive coordinator at arkansas in 2007. the next week Vs new england the nfl met....the wildcat.

I know your right...im just saying henning brought it to the nfl in 2006 with d williams...I was at that game but ya they did it before that at arkansas I am guessing...not too sure tho

Yeah, we used it stubbornly but with much success in the 2006 game against the Falcons. Wonder why it didn't catch on then?

not sure...

both of them (henning and lee) came together to make it happen in miami (the type of WC offense you see was not ran by you guys....you had no motion back...deangelo just ran up the middle.....lee brought with him the motion back jet sweep....and the other stuff added on to it

you dont quit do you? :D

Archived