• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Insatiable!

SmittysLawnGuy

Holy crap! Been a fan since 95'. Beating the Jets was nice but I thought we would get exposed by a real team. Fast forward and I am utterly blown away. Forget score, that was one of the most dominating performances I've ever seen. I'm speechless to what I just witnessed. Rhule was still coaching at the end. It was a piece of heaven to any old time Panther fan.

Let's not get too carried away though (I am.) The Saints thought they were the end game until that embarrassment. Let's not put the cart before the horse but you 5-7 wins guys can lick paint chips!

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

22 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Holy crap! Been a fan since 95'. Beating the Jets was nice but I thought we would get exposed by a real team. Fast forward and I am utterly blown away. Forget score, that was one of the most dominating performances I've ever seen. I'm speechless to what I just witnessed. Rhule was still coaching at the end. It was a piece of heaven to any old time Panther fan.

Let's not get too carried away though (I am.) The Saints thought they were the end game until that embarrassment. Let's not put the cart before the horse but you 5-7 wins guys can lick paint chips!

tbf, that "real team" was missing Michael Thomas, Tre'Quan Smith, Lattimore, Kwon Alexander, and Gardner-Johnson and their center.

It would be like if we were missing DJ, Robbie, Horn, DJax, Shaq and Paradis. Woulda been a different game. 

I hope it's the same result when we play them in the Dome. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

tbf, that "real team" was missing Michael Thomas, Tre'Quan Smith, Lattimore, Kwon Alexander, and Gardner-Johnson and their center.

It would be like if we were missing DJ, Robbie, Horn, DJax, Shaq and Paradis. Woulda been a different game. 

I hope it's the same result when we play them in the Dome. 

I'll give you that but Vegas sure as hell got fooled too.

38 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

The offense still has to learn the killer mentality.  Do you think the Saints with Drew Brees would have taken the foot off the gas?  Gotta learn how to finish strong.

We did score 10 points, and gave up 0 in the 4th quarter. I would think that is pretty close to closing the game out. Right?

• Beer 2

It wasn't as bad as last week limping to the finish line, but letting teams linger around in the second half will eventually come back to bite us in the rear.  In other words, if we can equal the first half offensive production and let the defense do their thing, this team could be very dangerous.