• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This team needs to look at switching cmc to a Curtis Samuel 2020 type role next year.

TheRumGone

1 hour ago, SammyFranchise said:Having more weight on a frame that shouldnt have that type of Mass on it can definitely lead to injury.

I see your point but cant you say that about most football players in the NFL?  RB, linemen LB, etc… all carry more weight on their frame.   This is an unspoken prerequisite for an NFL player IMO.  

The Panthers need to bring in a RB that is opposite of CMC. 6'2 240+ pounds battering  ram. You have to think about it, CMC runs between the tackles AND catches the ball, he's getting hit on every single touch. He's gonna wear down. I know Brady is smart but for the life of me I do not understand why he can't design plays that use CMC as a Decoy, use his presence as a threat to your advantage, I've seen them use maybe one or two times. But if you lean so much on CMC you become so one dimensional and as we saw this Offense Stutters so badly when CMC is NOT in there. Yes use CMC but don't make the same  mistake that Ron did with Cam, you're going to run him to the ground and he's gonna be an afterthought that you're going to have to pay anyway while he's in the sideline. 😕