• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jesus Christ Almighty!

Hoenheim

27 minutes ago, Madwolf said:

And we basically did the same thing to Cam his entire career.

"Just wait and see how much better he'll be once we fix the offensive line," and then did fug all until Cam was too broken and bloodied to retain.

Let's not make that mistake again. So tired of kicking this can down the road.

Well, on the bright side, it's a new regime, and I don't expect them to have the same degree of negligence. I know it's frustrating, but you can't fix everything at once.

1 hour ago, Madwolf said:

And we basically did the same thing to Cam his entire career.

"Just wait and see how much better he'll be once we fix the offensive line," and then did fug all until Cam was too broken and bloodied to retain.

Let's not make that mistake again. So tired of kicking this can down the road.

59 minutes ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

Well, on the bright side, it's a new regime, and I don't expect them to have the same degree of negligence. I know it's frustrating, but you can't fix everything at once.

PNP did an analysis on this that I found interesting.  Comparing PFF line scores of the Panthers to the superbowl winner in that year. 

If you look at it, Cam had a better line most years, than we had in 2020 or now.  

I want to look at other stats to confirm, but Cam did not like to step up into the pocket, making it very hard for OT's and easier for G's and C's.  We also liked long developing deep throws.

• Beer 1

18 hours ago, onmyown said:

I know nowa days it’s edgy and easy to bitch and point out flaws, but can everyone complaining about PFF please provide your metrics and why it’s valid and then inform us of how the Panthers oline stacks up?

I know it’s a lot to ask for substance, but I think it’s important.

Also we need metrics with 0 flaws or subjectivity please. Serious request.

1632410422151.thumb.jpg.17a2167792508307136e0f5c4674d9dc.jpg