• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Snow interview..

Ivan The Awesome

9 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Theyll probably take the division and were up against TB.  Unless we win the division we very well could see them 1st rd.

I'd prefer it that way. I want to in as a Wild Card who "didn't belong" and I want to hear people say that we are playing a team that was in a higher class.

I want this team to prove to the world that we're coming in and taking over. 

It might not be this weekend ear that we go all the way, but it will be soon and the way this team is being put together and buying into what Rhule is doing, I think we stay for a while.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

I'd prefer it that way. I want to go back n as a Wild Card who "didn't belong" and I want to hear people say that we are playing a team that was in a higher class.

I want this team to prove to the world that we're coming in and taking over. 

It might not be this weekend ear that we go all the way, but it will be soon and the way this team is being put together and buying into what Rhule is doing, I think we stay for a while.

A 3-5 year run of sustained success, not just a winning record, but rings.  Conference/League but our version of the early Packers, 70’s Steelers, 80’s 49ers, 90’s Cowboys, 00’s Pats.

A mark on history.  Dominance.

• Pie 1

15 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

Eh, I'm a bit disappointed when they trotted 3 TE's and however many olineman, he couldn't put larger bodies on the field.  All I can think of is a lack of personnel to handle jumbo packages???  I know Yeet was out, but damn put Brown, Jones, Roy, Fox all on the field at once with some LB's that can cover the TE's.  I guess I just don't get the whole not being prepared for that.  I understand not practicing that, but damn at least through more weight at the problem.

Here's exactly what I'm talking about.

• Pie 1