• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SportsCenter ancor disses the Panthers--on air!

Dpantherman

Ok let me get this straight. His prediction was we don't have a chance and you're mad because it's not your prediction?

You read what I said. I didn't say this team was going to the SB. And I didn't even say we were going to the Playoffs. All i say was that we had a chance, and that it was pure ignorance to dismiss a team that is 4-5 in an 16 game season. doesn't matter who the opponent is. they are all professionals, and can lose or win any game. I could see if they were 2-7 or 1-8. Damnit I said I was done!!!:o

Dude i'm on some serious dosage of vyvanse..and i watched the same episode of sports center three times and i heard it every time, that guys a prick and he looks like a metrosexual middle age guy in denial who doesn't even know poo about sports..and i swear to god if they talk about "THAT DARN BAD CALL IN FIFA"...don't they realize nobody gives a god damn about foot fairy ball?

I was just watching SportsCenter, and some Douche talking with Herm Edwards was talking about the Panthers after Herm broke down the game.

Herm said the Panthers have to win at least 6 out of 7 games to make the playoffs (no poo!)

The Douche then said "well thats not gonna happen" as if he knows poo a/b football.

He's entitled to his opinion just as much as you are. Talk about being overly sensitive. If you are going to get offended every time you hear something you don't agree with, go live in a hole in the ground.

He's entitled to his opinion just as much as you are. Talk about being overly sensitive. If you are going to get offended every time you hear something you don't agree with, go live in a hole in the ground.

im not overly sensitive. It works both ways. His opinion as good as mine. Mine as good as his. So whats your point.

Dude i'm on some serious dosage of vyvanse..and i watched the same episode of sports center three times and i heard it every time, that guys a prick and he looks like a metrosexual middle age guy in denial who doesn't even know poo about sports..and i swear to god if they talk about "THAT DARN BAD CALL IN FIFA"...don't they realize nobody gives a god damn about foot fairy ball?

that was my point. The way he said it. He also made some "Lucky Charms" comment about the Irish guy that was talking about the soccer game. He was acting sort of prickish, if thats a word. then everyone got into a different conversation. Thanks

You read what I said. I didn't say this team was going to the SB. And I didn't even say we were going to the Playoffs. All i say was that we had a chance, and that it was pure ignorance to dismiss a team that is 4-5 in an 18 game season. doesn't matter who the opponent is. they are all professionals, and can lose or win any game. I could see if they were 2-7 or 1-8. Damnit I said I was done!!!:o

Holy poo. Roger Goddell added 2 more games to the season while I wasn't looking.

I was just watching SportsCenter, and some Douche talking with Herm Edwards was talking about the Panthers after Herm broke down the game.

Herm said the Panthers have to win at least 6 out of 7 games to make the playoffs (no poo!)

The Douche then said "well thats not gonna happen" as if he knows poo a/b football.

We play the Vikings, Giants, Saints, and Patriots for our last 4 games. That is the toughest stretch of games for anyone in the league. Except for the Giants, those are 3 out of the best 5 teams in the league. Right now I'd say..

1. Indy

2. NO

3. NE

4. Pitt

5. Minn

I think we can beat the NYJ, Phins, Bucs, and Saints. That will give us an 8-8 record. After that we are just going to have to be really fortunate.

Calling a guy a douche and crying on a internet forum because someone doesn't agree with your opinion is being overly sensitive.

Im not crying. And what exactly are you trying to accomplish? make me feel bad? embarrassed? Look, I thought acted like a douche and still do. And you didn't see it, so you can't even me your opinion on it (you could if you wanted to). This is a discussion board, and I have my opinion on something that I noticed. And its Panther related. I really don't see where this going........

Archived