• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

• panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Draft OL1, not necessarily OT1

Icege

We could see as many as 4 OL go before we pick, even if we tank.  There are some really bad OLs ahead of us in the draft.  I wouldn't shock me to see a record amount of OL going in round 1 this year.

The '08 draft had 7 tackles, and 1 OG selected in the first round.  This year could rival that.  The '20 draft had 6 tackles and 1 center taken on day 1.

Edited by 45catfan

47 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

We could see as many as 4 OL go before we pick, even if we tank.  There are some really bad OLs ahead of us in the draft.  I wouldn't shock me to see a record amount of OL going in round 1 this year.

The '08 draft had 7 tackles, and 1 OG selected in the first round.  This year could rival that.  The '20 draft had 6 tackles and 1 center taken on day 1.

Nah, if we pick 8ish we will still have a look at a good tackle/iol prospect.  There are 2 superstar pass rushers that will go in the top 5, a premier corner as well.  Plus 2 of the teams will be in the qb market.  So I think we will be set if we want to get a tackle

• Pie 2

• 3 weeks later...