• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

11/3 Game Thread, Canes @ Blackhawks

Harbingers

Ugh our first later game, at least it’s not as bad as next week when we make our pacific trip. 

Andersen in Net, Marty up with Aho according to the projected lineup. Fleury is in net for them. Kane is back for Chicago and of course DeBrincat, with them at home I don’t expect them to roll over as easy as they did in Raleigh. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

10 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Martinook? Why does Rod do this lol. He did it with McGinn too

Well he swapped KK to the third line. So maybe he didn’t like what he was seeing from the 2-3 lines against Arizona. So let Marty feed Aho and TT. See if KK doesn’t spark the Staal line. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

C'mon, the Staal line has played much better than expected thus far. Every time we think Staal is just another year older and slower, he balls out (or, should I say, pucks out) and proves us wrong.

I was speaking specifically about the Arizona game on Sunday, when they had svech down there and Marty on the second line. I thought they did fine but Rod like to play musical chairs if he isn’t seeing the right fire. Season wise with Nino they very well could be our best line all around. 

• Pie 1