• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williams and Gary Barnidge on Cam and yesterday's game

PanthersATL

2 minutes ago, 95Panthers4Ever said:

You talking about him getting roughed up..you do realize what sport we talking about right???? This ain't pillow fights it's football that shoulder poo y'all saying don't make sense! DJ already said the dude good to go on that part they worked out together in the off season smh

Ground up is from him throwing too many passes just like a pitcher in baseball.

We have no idea what his shoulder capsule looks like. If it's arthritic. 

Limiting his number of throws until the playoffs is prudent.

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

He had one great season.   Several good seasons

and is basically an internet troll at this point.  Who has routinely made an ass of himself post football (like on good morning football) 

that’s the book on DWill. 

Oh he wasn't elite. I never had him in that category. 

Cmac is elite.

3 hours ago, Captroop said:

I won't be instantly dismissive of anything critical of Cam, or tempering our expectations, but I will say that their critiques don't seem to go any further than, "He's not the same QB he was in 2015, and you're an idiot if you're getting your hopes up."

What they're utterly failing to take into account is there's more to being a QB than just your stats. You need to be a field general, a leader and a motivator. I don't see how you can't look at the smile on Robby's face in the end zone, the entire team huddling around Cam on the sideline, and the palpable sense of swagger that  we had on Sunday, and say he's not gong to be able to make an impact on this team.

Yeah, nothing in there you won't find in an average message board poo post.

De Angelo wasn't  part of 2015. His popularity dwindled with Cam being there. To me D'Angelo was correct with his assessment as far as Cam not being 2015 what I didn't  like was the tone and the comment of not making playoffs bc it is in their reach they play the very people who are fighting for the spit  They control their own destiny pretty much. The other guy who I barely remember is a hater. Talking about people forgetting about PJ and Cmc the other contributors. No one has forgotten them, but this was a assessment of the effect Cam had on the team not who gave the most on the field. He is indeed a hater. He thought he was better than what he was and should have gotten more credit but now sitting in a roller chair like me ..lol

• Pie 1