• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Zylstra

FuFuLamePoo

You need players like him on a team. Swiss army knife do whatever is asked with no drama and just gets it done. He's an example of someone with their head in the game playing their tail off week to week to keep a roster spot while some of these other guys already had their pay day and look like they could care less. 

10 hours ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Anyone else think he is one of the few (only?) bright spots on offense right now? He doesn’t get many targets, but I really can’t think of him every dropping a pass. Really seems like maybe our most physical receiver at the catch point. I’m not saying we have some budding star on our hands, but I would be intrigued to see what he can do in an offense with decent protection and QB play. Could be a fine #3 dude or something 

He is our team's Nick Goings at the moment. Not a star player but if you ask, the guy will do anything for the team. Catch the crucial third down pass across the middle and get clotheslined by a MLB? Sure thing boss. Gunner on special teams? Sure thing boss. Kick off and be ready for a field goal? Sure thing boss.

The next coach needs to keep him here, just for emergencies.