• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

National media amplifying story of team dysfunction under Rhule

BlitzMonster

Another thing.... What in the hell is the logic of keeping a guy around that has to lose the entire control of the roster, fire all his Temple/Baylor buddies, and hire outside his creepy/fetish comfort zone of Baylor/Temple guys? You are telling me basically you don't trust in a single thing the main man did, so why bring him back? How does that make sense for either side? Doesn't make sense for Rhule either. Just move on.....

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Kari Brooke said:

This was my thought as well, particularly with the Joe Person article. Person risked losing complete access, and I just don't think he would do that without a safety net.

That is an interesting analysis/thought.

I too thought "Person will never get another interview after this article"...

Smitty usually goes on Bailey's show on Monday's, will be interesting to see what he has to say if he's on this week.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

That is an interesting analysis/thought.

I too thought "Person will never get another interview after this article"...

Smitty usually goes on Bailey's show on Monday's, will be interesting to see what he has to say if he's on this week.

Person was in on the presser the next day after the story aired.

I believe the Panthers may have some control as it relates to TC and such, but I'd figure that they still must be subject to NFL policy regarding press availability. The Athletic is not a fly-by-night outfit.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1