• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This HC Rhule guy is just downright embarrassing

saX man

9 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Belicheck the goat has done it a few times explaining his draft decision.. So you haven't been looking hard.. A few coaches have had to answer questions about their draft decision..

Gm after drafting have to answer about their draft all the time..

Bro you did not just post a video about 1994 after saying “you haven’t been looking hard” 

And that video Tobin shits on Kiper. Rhule tried explaining his reasoning. Total opposite responses

you couldn’t self own yourself any harder what in the hell LOL

• Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Rubi said:

Bro you did not just post a video about 1994 after saying “you haven’t been looking hard” 

And that video Tobin shits on Kiper. Rhule tried explaining his reasoning. Total opposite responses

Just a example of ppl being question about a pick..

You stated you don't hear Coaches answering questions when  they are questioned about their picks.. And it happens all the time..

"Self on myself" while trying to look smart..lmao

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Just a example of ppl being question about a pick..

You stated you don't hear Coaches answering questions when  they are questioned about their picks.. And it happens all the time..

"Self on myself" while trying to look smart..lmao

Man no one ever said they aren’t asked. It’s the answer**** that was bad for Rhule. How are you this dense ?

and you may wanna go back and read. Youre citing a typo that isn’t there 

Who’s smart now pal 

7 minutes ago, Rubi said:

Man no one ever said they aren’t asked. It’s the answer**** that was bad for Rhule. How are you this dense ?

and you may wanna go back and read. Youre citing a typo that isn’t there 

Who’s smart now pal 

Not you if you're fake outraged about  pre draft opinion made 6 month ago.. 

Lmao..

You're fake mad about a players feeling...lmao

IF NO ONE HAS NOT FIGURED THIS OUT YET.....I WILL TRY ONE MORE TIME.  ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PANTHERS (FOR NOW) AND ESPECIALLY COACH MATT RHULE BECOMES "TOXIC" AS SOON AS HE TOUCHES IT.  HE MAY VERY WELL BE ONE OF THE MOST "CLUELESS" COACH IN THE NFL. HE WAS AND STILL IS ONE OF THE MOST "UNPREPARED" COACHES THAT HAS ENTERED THE NFL IN YEARS. YET HE STILL REFUSES TO ADMIT THAT ANY OF THIS MESS IS HIS RESPONSIBILITY.  THE PANTHERS THINK THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET A TOP END OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR???  FROM THE "SEC"...GOOD LUCK AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO JOE BRADY....IF ANYMORE WITH A "IQ" HIGHER THEN "ONE" WOULD TELL MATT RHULE THEY THEY WOULD RATHER WORK AT "MCDONALD'S"

DAVID TEPPER, PLEASE AS A PANTHERS FAN..... WAKE UP

How many of these "matt rhule bad he need go" threads do we need? we all know he sucks but for everyone's mental health i recommend some of you go take a break and go support the hornets who are the most exciting young team in the league and a bright spot in carolina pro sports right bow.

• Beer 1

Just now, Rubi said:

You look so dumb right now. You really need to go back and read the post again. LOL

28 minutes ago, Rubi said:

I'm sorry I didn't self on myself hard enough.. lmao