• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After the screw job... onto Aughtawaugh!

Stumpy

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

They're done for the night. There's nothing to suggest they'll even get close in this one. If they do, I'll find out later tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm out, guys.

I don’t count our offense out yet. But the league wants to make sure we get curb stomped going through Canada. 

2 minutes ago, Lets get it Canes said:

Bear doesn’t fit this team Martinook while a great locker room guy I believe it’s time to move on from. 

Martinook is an excellent fourth liner. Why we aren’t putting him on 3-4 I have no idea. Aho needs a passing unit on 1. Which is Nino. He’s the only guy that can be claimed anywhere reliable to TT on the pass.  

3 minutes ago, Lets get it Canes said:

Someone answer me something. Why does his team go through periods where They look like they can’t hit the broadside of a barn and are at the bottom of the league in scoring. This team goes to the biggest peaks and valleys of scoring I’ve ever seen.  

Because your panties are in a wad.