• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After the screw job... onto Aughtawaugh!

Stumpy

Following a heartbreaking loss to the Zebras in OT, the storm falls on The City That Fun Forgot. It's cute that they want to be American so bad that they named their team after the shittiest part of our national government. fuging dorks!

Our Canadian Caper may not have gotten off to the best start last night in Toronto, but look for us to get right tonight in Government City!

Annti up in net tonight...

Lil Bear back in the lineup...

Fingers crossed for a Turbo boost!

• Pie 1

Game notes

• The Hurricanes are 3-2-1 in the back half of a back-to-back this year, while Ottawa is 3-4-1 in that situation.
  • If Raanta does indeed start for the Hurricanes, he’ll do so with a milestone on the line; his next victory will be his 100th NHL win.
  • The Hurricanes are 59-37-8-5 all time against the Senators, with a 25-24-4-3 record in Ottawa.
  • This is the third and final meeting between the Hurricanes and Senators this regular season. The Sens picked up a 3-2 regulation win in Raleigh on Dec. 2, while the Hurricanes won a 3-2 shootout contest in Ottawa Jan. 27.
  • Ian Cole brings a three-game assist streak into tonight’s matchup.
  • The Hurricanes are 15-5-2 on the road this season, with the highest road points percentage (.727) in the NHL.
  • Pie 1

We are the far superior team tonight, so I would expect us to play this close.

It's not us playing down to the competition. It is Coach Rod making sure our cardio is up to snuff as fans. These nailbiters against bottom feeder teams are the conditioning we need to cheer this team on for a deep playoff run!

7 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Raanta is not it. We gotta trade. I wanted to believe but I just can’t. And we can’t ride Freddie for all 40+ games plus playoffs. 

I’d happily give up Raanta and 2 firsts to Vancouver for Thatcher. Or really what ever they are asking(pick or prospect wise). 

Edited by Harbingers