• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL/NFLPA suspend Covid protocols

RJK

Meanwhile, they are still popping off $250 PCR tests at airports if you had a mechanical issue on your first flight. 

Oh! Then they shove you on a tiny bus and half-assed ask you to "keep social distancing" before making you wear your mask on a crowded 200 person flight that is 15 hours long.

Edited by cardiackat88.
  • Beer 1

45 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

Meanwhile, they are still popping off $250 PCR tests at airports if you had a mechanical issue on your first flight. 

Oh! Then they shove you on a tiny bus and half-assed ask you to "keep social distancing" before making you wear your mask on a crowded 200 person flight that is 15 hours long.

At the very start of this, member the football players would grab, sweat, spit, bleed, tackle, block, hit, jump on a fumble etc etc and once they were on the sideline mask up???? No one seemed to notice cause "reasons". Testing done 1 hour before games, just a poo show. 

My favorite was entering the restaurant masked up and sitting down unmask, I want a noble peace prize for all the lifes I saved doing that. Other at the start when spraying and hand sanitizer everything and the checkout clerk would touch your items after touching everyones else and the other option was using a touch screen after someone just used. Modern "science"s' agenda, biggest joke. No problem that ultra rich transfered another 40% into their banks and the poor got WAAAY poorer and still go along the ______ .