• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers scouts high on Malik Willis

Zod

7 hours ago, gofightwin said:

Joe Burrow was third string at OSU and had to transfer because he had no shot at playing. Joe Burrow was this close to winning a super bowl and JT Barrett and Haskins are bums.

So is Joe Burrow a worse QB than the two he couldn't beat out at OSU...or no?

Barrett and Haskins weren't bums in college though. That's what y'all are missing. Willis was gonna be kept on the bench at Auburn by a bum.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Stidham was a good college QB and a 4th round pick. I'll give him that. Stidham wasn't a bum. Bo Nix was a bum though.

I’m an Auburn fan and Bo Nix is a solid college QB. He played very well at home and won over the locker room pretty quickly. His dad was an Auburn QB so the school/fans were pushing for him pretty early on. I bet he takes the starting job at Oregon.
 It’s not really that relevant anyway because Willis was his own worst enemy at the time. He himself has said he had a lot of maturing/growing up to do when he transferred (reminds me a little of Cam going to Jr College to mature). He had Liberty ranked his second year there and took out a VA Tech team that had no business beating. 

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/malik-willis-on-his-time-at-auburn-i-was-so-immature/amp/

There is an article to read about it if you are interested.