• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Malik

Panfan35

Now after the  Seattle trade, Seattle is being mocked Malik at 9 I would be ok drafting him at 6 here’s why

Hi character Guy and if he runs the 40 in the time everyone thinks being a 4.38-4.41 A cannon for an arm with Accuracy thrives in throwing on the run and he’s very football smart and a born leader being a inch smaller than Watson I would much rather gamble on Malik than trading three years of draft capital. Thoughts 

Edited by Panfan35
  • Pie 2

11 hours ago, Panfan35 said:

Now after the  Seattle trade, Seattle is being mocked Malik at 9 I would be ok drafting him at 6 here’s why

Hi character Guy and if he runs the 40 in the time everyone thinks being a 4.38-4.41 A cannon for an arm with Accuracy thrives in throwing on the run and he’s very football smart and a born leader being a inch smaller than Watson I would much rather gamble on Malik than trading three years of draft capital. Thoughts 

Willis over Deshawn Watson all day long.  At worst you only lose 1 first round draft pick.  And maybe Willis eventually plays well ??

But the smart & safe move for this team is to take an LT at #6. This is a strong class and the LT position has been one of need on the Panthers for years.    

• Pie 2

I can’t understand why we are so determined to not draft a QB. Teddy, Stafford, Sam, Watson these things rarely work out and require a lot of assets to make it work (for the good ones). Let your scouts do their job and draft one, if he busts try it again in a few years. If we did this last year and drafted Fields we wouldn’t be missing picks and have money tied up in Darnold…