• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Top 3 QB's.

Pickett, Willis, and Corral are not the best QBs in this draft

Corral will win when he is on the field, but he won't stay healthy, take some ill advised risks on the field, take some ill advised risks off the field, and ultimately be more trouble than he is worth. Not a team player imo.

Edited by CPantherKing

11 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

He's just a little on the light side, he's like 10 pounds lighter than Zach Wilson and Teddy B which already look kinda frail playing in the NFL. 

Wilson is 6’2” 214. Corral measured 6’1 212. They’re the same size. Wilson may have an inch or inch and half of him. 

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Given that he didn't run at the combine. I would be inclined to believe he likely doesn't run a particularly fast 40 time. Not to say he isn't still quite athletic but I suspect he isn't as fast as people think he is.

Yeah he ran a 4.37 when he weighed 195. He weighs 225 now and I guarantee he isn’t running a 4.37. He got too heavy guys. Be real with yourselves. 

https://auburntigers.com/sports/football/roster/malik-willis/1163