• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steelers move to second round of GM interviews

Mr. Scot

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

No mention of Dan Morgan being included...at least not yet. Doesn't sound like the full list of candidates is out yet though.

With all due respect to Dan, I hope he isn't part of the process.

It’s gonna be someone in house-ish. Someone with ties. If this was the Seahawks then I’d be worried. Not really the Steelers. 

1 hour ago, RevJ said:

Not sure that I am fully tracking but I'm sensing a lack of appreciation for the losers with extra chins that lacked other body parts . . .

I was just guessing it was the stereotypical internet bully types who ran him out of here. Also guessing what their overall look was but willing to bet I'm close to correct. If im not mistaken they were making fun of all his concussions and basically calling him soft and would have been willing to bet any amount of money none of those guys would have ever had the guts to tell him anything they were typing on here to his face for fear of what that dude could have done to their weak pudgy bodies if he so felt inclined. 

3 hours ago, unicar15 said:

It’s gonna be someone in house-ish. Someone with ties. If this was the Seahawks then I’d be worried. Not really the Steelers. 

Not sure if this is a sign of anything, but a guy who's long been considered one of the top internal candidates to replace Kevin Colbert is now interviewing for a job somewhere else.