• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boston vs Canes Game 3 Friday 7pm

I don't think the Canes are winning this one. We have been flat the majority of the game. I hope I'm wrong, but after that Vinny Tro beautiful goal it's been downhill quick. Brandon Smith was getting murdered and the only dude that seemed to care was TDA. I dunno. 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

You are ruining the fun man. Enough or you will be banned. 

You're not a Mod. How is this fun to you? Watching your team get their asses kicked is fun? 

Don't worry. I got the next game thread. Immaturity and weirdness from you has worked two games. Time for some new blood.

Edited by NCTHFL0567
  • Poo 1

Just now, NCTHFL0567 said:

You're not a Mod. How is this fun to you? Watching your team get their asses kicked is fun.

Don't worry. I got the next game thread. Immaturity and weirdness from you has worked two games. Time to move along. 

I don’t know how we have to get this guy banned but this guy‘s got bad juju and negativity on this board and with the team.  

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I don’t know how we have to get this guy banned but this guy‘s got bad juju and negativity on this board and with the team.  

Just ignore him. The trash ain’t even worth talking to. He’ll get himself banned again soon enough.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1