• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game #4 Canes vs Rangers 7pm Puck Drop

7 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

You are NOT the mod of this forum and thank god for that because you and your homerism would ban anyone with anything negative to say about the Hurricanes both you and TT22 are some of the worse fans on the other side of the spectrum. 
You don’t let anyone be critical of the team and immediately slam anyone who is. 
Guess what so am not going anywhere. Nor will I ever say anything to get banned from the forum. 

I’m critical but I’m not a dick. I’m a realist. This team is the tits and you need to understand that.  Plus as a season-ticket holder I fuging love this team and it’s an absolute blast AND a privilege going to every home game.  So he’ll yeah I’m a homer and proud of it.  I’d love to be a mod for the canes forum but I haven’t earned that yet. 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I’m critical but I’m not a dick. I’m a realist. This team is the tits and you need to understand that.

I am also a realist. That is why I am saying the team will lose at home eventually and if they can’t solve there away game problems they won’t win the Cup. 
You are a homer. Nothing I have read has indicated any realist. 
No team have ever won the Cup and never won an away game. 
If they prove me wrong great. 

1 hour ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I am also a realist. That is why I am saying the team will lose at home eventually and if they can’t solve there away game problems they won’t win the Cup. 

They will also win on the road at some point. It evens out. The best team wins. 

4 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I’ll weigh in since no one asked me. I said we’re going to have to win on the road to advance, and it dang might be this series. Game 5 is a must-win now IMHO.

What’s been frustrating for me this series is we handled the rags all season, and to see the games be so tight or us playing from behind the whole series is just frustrating. I get the playoffs is a different animal, but to look like cup contenders we need to handle business in these rounds like Colorado and Tampa have done. 

Raanta has been great, but he’s not a single starter. I’m glad to say it took him longer than I thought, but we are going to need two goalies to win.   I would have like to seen the kid start games 1 or 2.

I’d really like to see us win 5 and 6 and have Freddie back for the Tampa round. Getting Martinook back tomorrow would be awesome too. 

• Flames 2

6 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

100%. Imagine being annoyed by someone because they are too positive…. If someone gets annoyed because you’re too positive that person has struggles in their life that bleed into many things. I’m gonna continue to be positive on here and watch us beat the Rangers in this round. 

Honestly even if you don't put him on ignore just recognize he's low key trolling and don't respond to him, look at every one of his knee jerk "look at me posts" It's lil willy energy.

• Poo 1

29 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Honestly even if you don't put him on ignore just recognize he's low key trolling and don't respond to him, look at every one of his knee jerk "look at me posts" It's lil willy energy.

Canes will bring that “big dick energy” tmrw and he will be back on the wagon. 

• The D 1

2 hours ago, TheCandyMan said:

Almost forgot. Watched this after work today. What a fun game this was. Refs screwed us out of a goal in this one too…

I remember where I was during that game. No one expect me in my family watch hockey so I was relegated to the basement tv. 
Old CRTV that barely worked and the cable kept going out but for this game, strangely, it never went out. 
Was jumping up and down when we won. 

2 hours ago, TheCandyMan said:

I’ll weigh in since no one asked me. I said we’re going to have to win on the road to advance, and it dang might be this series. Game 5 is a must-win now IMHO.

What’s been frustrating for me this series is we handled the rags all season, and to see the games be so tight or us playing from behind the whole series is just frustrating. I get the playoffs is a different animal, but to look like cup contenders we need to handle business in these rounds like Colorado and Tampa have done. 

Raanta has been great, but he’s not a single starter. I’m glad to say it took him longer than I thought, but we are going to need two goalies to win.   I would have like to seen the kid start games 1 or 2.

I’d really like to see us win 5 and 6 and have Freddie back for the Tampa round. Getting Martinook back tomorrow would be awesome too. 

I am very critical of every team I follow. I am not a, next game up type of fan. I tend to fixate on things that go either really right or really wrong. I can be either positive or negative. As of right now I am feeling pretty negative, but that can and likely will change. 
Right now the thing my brain focuses on is the losing streak away. Winning every game at home is not sustainable, imo. I agree with you about Raanta. Guy has been great, but like any backup you eventually reach your limit. I think he needs a break. 
If we somehow actually make it to the Stanley Cup without ever winning an away game, unlikely, but if we do we better hope the Avalanche don’t make the Cup. Since they would get home ice. 
Been a Canes fan since 1999 when I went to my first game as a teenager. Dad took me and my brother even though he didn’t understand anything about the game. I would love for them to win another before the window closes. 
But every year seems to have the same problems crop up in the playoffs. So it is frustrating. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I’m not trolling. But it is pretty obvious that any opinion that doesn’t vibe with what goes one in that pathetic brain of yours is obviously trolling. It is sad really. 

• The D 1

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Canes will bring that “big dick energy” tmrw and he will be back on the wagon. 

Not a bandwagon fan. Been a fan since 1999 dood. Watch almost every games since then. Just because I am not happy go lucky like you doesn’t make me any less of a fan. 
Grow up. Realize the world isn’t filled with sunshine and rainbows and not everyone has the same personality as you.

• The D 1